Trinity Hills Valley is an often overlooked mountain-like paradise located just north of Lidice, which is a small town 7 km north of better known Capira.
There are a few reasons people fall in love with this area the minute they drive through the gates.
1) This Panama real estate stunningly beautiful, with vast valley views submitting to the shadows of the Trinity Mountain.
2) It's gated, secure, and off the beaten trail. Hardly anyone knows this place is here, and being less than an hour from the city, and 30 minutes from the best beaches, it's convenient!
3) Value!! You can pay at least 100,000 dollars more for the same house with a way smaller lot just down the hill 20 minutes.
4) Easy access. For those mountain dwellers looking for a more tranquil setting, and a cooler breeze, Cerro Azul and Altos del Maria are often great options, but the drive up there can be tiring. In fact, you'll avoid it as much as possible, so getting groceries becomes a once a week chore. Not in Trinity Hills Valley. There is no 20 - 30 minute narrow, windy road to contend with. Easy peezy!!
5) Custom designed homes. Yes, make your own, ready in a year.
6) Great neighbors from all over the world. It's alway 5:00 in the valley!